- 3131.March.Sunday3060 Race Track Rd, St Johns, FL 32259St. Johns Cares invites the community to join us for Dog Day Afternoon on Sunday, March 31, 2019 from 12 noon until 4 PM in Plantation Park in Julington Creek Plantation14797 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256Summer Camp Giveaways, Bounce House, Travel Spa, Fun Bus, and More at 4th Annual Fun4FirstCoastKids.com Summer Camp Festival and Kids Expo!March 5, 2019 - Jacksonville, FL - The 4th Annual Fun4FirstCoastKids.com Summer Camp Festival and Kids Expo is coming up Sunday, March 31, 2019 from 12:00pm - 3:00pm! This is a FREE event located at the brand new Above Athletics Facility on US1 just north of Racetrack Road. Fun4FirstCoastKids.com has partnered with Five Tool Training, Angel Kids Pediatrics, and Durbin Creek Animal Hospital to host the festival and expo under the Five Tool Training pavilion to display over 60 vendors! Families can enjoy perusing vendor tables that will each have activities or giveaways. They will also be able to learn about summer camps by talking directly with camp staff, learn about birthday party vendors, and speak with health resource vendors. Kids can also experience fun birthday party vendor activities like touring the Lah Dee Dah Travel Spa, playing in the First Coast Fun Bus, riding mini 4 wheelers with Mini-Me Motor Club, enjoying free popcorn and cotton candy and bouncing with Allie's Island, food trucks, and more!"We're proud to have fun4firstcoastkids.com as an online tool to easily find summer camps, birthday party ideas, and health resources for families, but hosting a festival where Jacksonville families can gather for free fun and meet vendors is a win win for all," says Terri Mashour, Co-Founder of fun4firstcoastkids.com. We're looking forward to the event and showcasing the Five Tool Training facility, while also bringing together Jacksonville, the fast growing north St. Johns County area of Nocatee, Durbin Crossing, and Bartram communities as well as St. Augustine families in this centralized location!"Families can register for their free event tickets here and stay up to date on giveaways and vendors through the festival Facebook event. Families can find over 500 spring break, school's out, and summer camps over on the website by clicking here. Find photos from last year's festival attached. For more information, interviews, or news appearances, please contact Terri@Fun4FirstCoastKids.com!
- 0101.April.Monday625 Market Street, St. Augustine FlCurrent Events Discussion Group10AM New Location: Amenities Annex, 625 Market Street, St. Augustine Fl (Palenica)Any questions please email email@example.com
- 0202.April.Tuesday14780 Mandarin Rd. Jacksonville Fl 322231:30PM at Mandarin Park 14780 Mandarin Rd. next to the tennis courts at the entrance. Weather permitting.
- 0303.April.Wednesday175 Landrum Lane, Ponte Vedra, FlPonte Vedra Toastmasters Club #5199 meeting 7:30AM at Players Community Senior Center 175 Landrum LaneIf you need assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0404.April.Thursday400 San Juan Dr, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082Christ Episcopal Church School of the Arts presents the Broadway classic rock musical Godspell. Performances are at Christ Episcopal Church Ponte Vedra Beach. Premier party and opening night is Thursday, April 4. Party at 6:30 p.m., show begins 7:30 p.m.; Additional performances are April 5 ad 6 at 8:00 p.m.; April 11 at 7:30 p.m.; April 12 at 8 p.m. and April 13 at 3 and 8 p.m. Purchase tickets at christepiscopalchurch.org. General Admission is $20 and preferred seating is $25.2060 FL-13, Switzerland, FL 32259• Thursday, April 4 – Alpine Groves Park Registration• Thursday, April 25 – Vaill Point Park RegistrationTime: 7:30-9:30pmDetails: Join Park Naturalist AyoLane Halusky and learn about the creatures of the night. Explore our parks at sunset in search of our resident owls. Bring your questions and share your stories about the nighttime forest activities. This program is open to all ages. For more info, contact AyoLane Halusky at email@example.com or 904-209-0348.
- 0505.April.Friday1410 Gator Bowl Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32202The Jacksonville In-Water Boat Show is coming back to Metropolitan Park and MarinaEvent will be held April 5 to April 7, 2019Jacksonville, FL, Jan. 9, 2019 – JBM & Associates is once again bringing the Jacksonville In-Water Boat Show to Metropolitan Park and Marina. The dates have been set for April 5 through April 7, 2019 for the family-friendly event. Yamaha is once again the presenting sponsor of the event, which is filled with plenty of activities for the whole family, plus boats of all sizes, marine products and services.“We are currently working to put the final touches on the event, which is sure to be another great crowd pleaser,” said Jacqui Bomar, president of JBM & Associates. “Last year, we had about 5,500 come through the gates and unfortunately we had to shut down early on Sunday due to heavy rains. This year we are hoping for great weather and an even bigger turnout. We have lots of great activities planned that everyone will enjoy and we have some great prize giveaways. Our presenting sponsor will also be giving away Yamaha hats each day to the first 100 people through the gates.”The Jacksonville In-Water Boat Show will feature more than 75 different boat brands on site including powerboats, jet boats, skiffs, cruisers, ski boats and yachts. Top local fishing guides will be leading adult fishing seminars and Captain Don Digman from Hook the Future will be there to teach kids how to fish like grown-ups.The Freedom Boat Club’s Freedom Boat Hut will be there to provide free boat rides on the floating tiki bar and Captain Jack Sparrow and his merry band of pirates will also be returning. There will be some of the most popular food trucks on site and live music from a number of local artists.The Jacksonville In-Water Boat Show opens Friday, April 5 at noon until 6 p.m., Saturday, April 6 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, April 7 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tickets range from $5 to $10 and can be purchased at jacksonvilleinwaterboatshow.com.About JBM & AssociatesJBM & Associates is a company made up of women who have been producing boat shows around the country for more than 18 years. They focus on the customer’s needs, exhibitors and vendors to create experiences, not just events. In addition to the Jacksonville In-Water Boat show, they also produce the Charleston Boat Show, Savannah Boat Show, Charleston In-Water Boat Show and the Wilmington Boat Show. For more information, visit jbmshows.com.Beluthahatchee Park, 1501 SR 13, Fruit Cove, FLWhen: Friday, April 5Time: 7:30-9:30pmWhere: Beluthahatchee Park, 1501 SR 13, Fruit CoveDetails: Learn about owls and enjoy nature's symphony during the transition from light to dark featuring a discussion about owls and nighttime creatures. Then participants will go outside on the deck and watch birds fly to roost for the evening as the sun starts to go down. This program is FREE and open to all ages. Owl + Sunset Symphony Registration. For more info, contact AyoLane Halusky at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-209-0348.
- 0606.April.SaturdayNo events