- 0202.September.Monday625 Market Street, St. Augustine FlCurrent Events Discussion Group10AM New Location: Amenities Annex, 625 Market Street, St. Augustine Fl (Palenica)Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0303.September.Tuesday14780 Mandarin Rd. Jacksonville Fl 322231:30PM at Mandarin Park 14780 Mandarin Rd. next to the tennis courts at the entrance. Weather permitting.
- 0404.September.Wednesday175 Landrum Lane, Ponte Vedra, FlPonte Vedra Toastmasters Club #5199 meeting 7:30AM at Players Community Senior Center 175 Landrum LaneIf you need assistance email email@example.com
- 0404.September.Wednesday1028 Dunn Ave., Jacksonville, FL 32218Increase mobility and prevent falls! Join the FREE Stay Active & Independent for Life (SAIL) fitness class! WHERE: Conviva Care Center – Dunn Ave. (1028 Dunn Ave., Jacksonville, FL 32218) WHEN: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from Sept. 4 – Nov. 27. 2019. TIME: 2-3 p.m. Classes meet 3 times a week for 1 hour. Participants receive: FREE exercise and information guide! For more information and registration call Northeast Florida AHEC (904) 482-0189.
- 0404.September.WednesdayAnastasia Island Library, 124 Sea Grove Main St., St. Augustine, FLMarine DebrisWhen: Wednesday, September 4 from 2:30-3:30pmWhere: Anastasia Island Library, 124 Sea Grove Main St., St. AugustineDetails: Did you know that there is projected to be more plastic in the ocean than fish by 2050? Join Parks Naturalist Kelly Ussia for a talk about the marine debris problem in the ocean and steps you can take to be a part of the solution. Marine Debris Details. This program is FREE and open to all ages. No reservations required. Seating is first-come, first-served. For more info, contact Kelly Ussia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-209-0335.