To speed up the distribution of laptops to students who need them, the Duval County Public School District has expanded times and the distribution locations. Laptops can now be checked out at 10 school locations starting Wednesday, March 25.
- This is only for students who don’t have access to computers.
- Families with multiple students will be limited to two laptops.
- Because of city directions for social distancing, you must arrive by car or truck.
- For safety, traffic control, social distancing and many other factors, we request you adhere to the schedule.
- Prepare to wait. To keep track of who is receiving each laptop, the check-out process takes time.